Mobile Banking | City National Bank
THE APP YOU WANT
FROM THE BANK YOU TRUST
Bank easier with the City National Bank App™.
Here's What You Can Do
Our entirely upgraded experience helps you see your financial big picture with tools to manage all your accounts, deposit checks, pay bills and people, and transact business—all from your secured device.
If you have a City National Bank account and are enrolled in City National Online® (CNO), you can use the City National Bank App. If you haven’t enrolled in CNO, please enroll now.
You need to update the app because the old (“City National Mobile”) app and the new City National Bank App can’t be active simultaneously. Depending on your mobile device, either update to the new version or download the new app.
- iPhone: The easiest way to get the new app is to download it here. Alternatively, on your iPhone, you may go to Settings, select [Your Name] and then iTunes & App Store. Then, under Automatic Downloads, toggle on App Updates. The new City National Bank App should then begin downloading automatically.
- Android: Due to technical limitations, Android users will not be able to update automatically. Instead, delete the old City National Mobile app and download the new City National Bank App.
The app is compatible with both iOS 11 and up and Android 8 devices.
The new City National Bank App has been transformed with a new look and feel, delivering more functionality—including the features you rely on most.
- Manage accounts in one place: View your City National Bank accounts at a glance using Quick View and Account Summary—including multiple cardholders.
- Make deposits: Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposits (renamed from FASTdeposit).
- Send and receive money: Move money easily with wires, transfers, bill pay, Zelle and credit card payments.
- View multiple accounts: Sign in to both personal and business accounts and toggle between them. Manage business accounts with Business Suite.
- Enroll in City National Online: If you have a City National Bank account, use the app to enroll in City National Online.
This enhanced functionality is just the beginning. Look for updates in the coming weeks as we continue delivering mobile-banking enhancements.
Based on client needs and actual app usage, we prioritized features for the all-new experience. The following app features are no longer available:
- SMS text messaging (we recommend using Quick View)
- Cardless Cash
- Kindle Store availability
You can view all of your personal City National Bank Accounts in one convenient place. If you also have Business Suite or Business Essentials, you can easily toggle to view your business account(s), too.
User desktop registration is a pre-requisite to accessing Business Suite Mobile for the very first time. If you have previously registered your Business Suite or Business Essentials User ID and password on the desktop, you can simply install the app and start using the mobile service. After installing the app on your phone, you can access Business Suite Mobile by selecting “Open Business Suite” on the City National Bank App’s home screen. You will then be prompted to enter your user ID and password to access either Business Suite or Business Essentials for mobile.
Business Suite Mobile enables clients with Business Suite and Business Essentials to use their mobile device to conduct banking activities on the go. With Business Suite Mobile, you’re able to perform the following services, as applicable:
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between CNB accounts
- Approve wires and ACH payments
- Access Business Bill Pay
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Perform user administration
- Decision positive pay exceptions
- Create positive pay check issues
One download is all you need. Please keep an eye on app notifications and look for future updates as we continue improving the mobile banking experience.
Yes, use your City National Online user name and password.
City National Bank’s secure sign-in helps protect you from online fraud. In some cases, you may be asked to further confirm your identity by correctly answering security questions. Our safeguards help to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts.
City National Bank App requires that you download the City National Bank App and is only available for select mobile devices. Requires setup in City National Online®.
Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply.
Zelle should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you know and trust. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle is available for use with your City National personal checking accounts.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Early Warning Services, LLC and City National Bank are separate unrelated companies.
Biometric login is compatible with iPhone and iPad devices with iOS 11.0 and above.
App Store is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.