1. To enjoy all the benefits of being a Preferred Banking client, in addition to other eligibility requirements, a minimum of $250,000 in qualifying deposit, wealth management and loan accounts must be maintained. If the Qualifying Balance is not met in any month after the Qualifying Period, a Monthly Program Fee will be assessed to the Preferred Platinum Checking Account each month until termination of enrollment in Preferred Banking. See the applicable Fee Schedule or City National Preferred Banking Disclosure for details. For a list of qualifying accounts, other program rules and specific balance requirements, please refer to the City National Preferred Banking Disclosure, which is available on request. All accounts are subject to the terms and conditions of City National’s Account Agreement and Disclosures and applicable Fee Schedule.
2. Loans and lines are subject to credit and property review and approval. Loans must be secured by a ﬁrst or second lien on a 1-4 family residential dwelling. Additional terms and conditions apply. Not all applicants will qualify. For adjustable-rate loans, the relationship discount applies only during the initial fixed-rate period. Home equity lines of credit are not available in Texas.
3. Preferred Banking clients with City National Securities (CNS) qualify for a 10% discount on CNS Advisory Program accounts with over $1,000,000 open after July 1, 2020. Services may not be available in all markets.
4. Preferred Banking clients with a Brokerage Account with CNS qualify for commission-free online equity trades $5 or more per share and no more than 5,000 shares per trade, subject to CNS terms and conditions. Offer available to one (1) CNS self-directed online Brokerage Account associated with each Preferred Platinum Checking Account. Available only for online equity trades, including stock and exchange traded funds (ETF) trades. Standard brokerage fees apply for all other transactions, including option trading, mutual fund transactions, account transfer and processing, account maintenance, account termination, and IRA custodial accounts transactions. CNS reserves the right to change or suspend this program at any time. Note: This is not applicable to accounts domiciled at City National Bank branches in the following locations - Long Island New York, Georgia, District of Columbia, Virginia.
5. City National Bank App requires that you download the City National Bank App and is only available for select mobile devices. Requires setup in City National Online®. Data connection required. Message and data rates may apply.
6. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Early Warning Services, LLC and City National Bank are separate unrelated companies.
7. Zelle should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you know and trust. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Zelle is available for use with your City National personal checking accounts.
Brokerage services provide by City National Securities, Inc., the broker/dealer subsidiary of City National Bank and member FINRA/SIPC.
Investment management services provided by City National Securities (CNS), Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of City National Bank. CNS has retained City National Rochdale as sub-advisor, City National Rochdale is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of City National Bank.