City National Bank, its affiliates and subsidiaries, as a matter of policy, does not give tax, accounting, regulatory or legal advice. Rules in the areas of law, tax, and accounting are subject to change and open to varying interpretations. You should consult with your other advisors on the tax, accounting and legal implications of actions you may take based on any strategies presented taking into account your own particular circumstances.
1. AgilLink is an RBC company and is an affiliate of City National Bank.
2. Exactuals is an RBC company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank.
3. FilmTrack is an RBC company and a subsidiary of City National Bank.
4. All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval by City National Bank. Residential Mortgages are subject to credit and property review and dapproval. Additional terms and conditions apply. Not all applicants will qualify. Home equity lines of credit are not available in Texas.
5. Aircraft financing is subject to credit approval by and the submission of documentation acceptable to First American Equipment Finance. Equipment financing and leasing are offered by First American Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of City National Bank, and are subject to credit approval by, and documentation acceptable to, First American Equipment Finance. For California clients: Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
6. Investment management services provided by City National Rochdale, LLC, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Registered Investment Adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of City National Bank. As with any investment strategy, there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be met and investors may lose money. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
7. Brokerage services provided by City National Securities, Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank.
8. While Foreign Currency Deposit Accounts are FDIC insured up to allowable limits, they are subject to exchange rate risk. Exchange rate risk is the risk of fluctuations or change in the value of the foreign currency, which are inherent in foreign exchange markets. Foreign currency valuation may be impacted by numerous economic, political and social factors as well as supply and demand and government intervention, control and adjustment. Clients should be aware of the risks involved and are solely responsible for any and all decisions relative to foreign currency transactions.