City National Bank, its affiliates and subsidiaries, as a matter of policy, does not give tax, accounting, regulatory or legal advice. Rules in the areas of law, tax, and accounting are subject to change and open to varying interpretations. You should consult with your other advisors on the tax, accounting and legal implications of actions you may take based on any strategies presented taking into account your own particular circumstances.
All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval by City National Bank. Additional terms and conditions apply.
1. Investment management services provided by City National Rochdale, LLC, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Registered Investment Adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of City National Bank. As with any investment strategy, there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be met and investors may lose money. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
2. Brokerage services provided by City National Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank.
3. AgilLink is an RBC company and is an affiliate of City National Bank.
4. Exactuals is an RBC company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank.
5. FilmTrack is an RBC company and a subsidiary of City National Bank.