A City National Cornerstone Since 1954
Today’s entertainment “biz” includes not just film, television, music, and theater but also digital-age content. City National Bank has grown and evolved with the industry by building a solid entertainment banking presence from Beverly Hills to New York City, and from Nashville to Atlanta and Daytona Beach, providing sophisticated banking and treasury solutions for Broadway shows, and offering a source of financing for the film and television industry as well as the music publishing business.
City National’s industry knowledge means we can ensure our clients have the capital and financial services they need to realize their vision. Our entertainment clients include, but are not limited to:
- Business management firms
- Broadway theater management companies
- Entertainment guilds
- Talent agencies
- Entertainment law firms
- Personal management companies
- Post-production companies
- Nonprofit organizations
- Actors, musicians, athletes, and studio executives
Learn About Film Banking and Financing
- City National does not invest in films or television shows, but we do offer our focused attention and comprehensive, specialized entertainment banking services once your entertainment project is funded and in production.
- However, we do finance projects that have already secured acceptable minimum guarantee distribution agreements and a completion bond.
Talk to Us For:
- Film production financing
- Television movie and series financing
- Music catalog financing
- Talent and holding escrows
- Cash management services
- Treasury management for Broadway theater
- Investment management, asset management and liquidity management services
- International services, including foreign exchange contracts and foreign drafts
Discover What We Can Do for You
Call an entertainment banking expert at (213) 355-2168, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT).