Crystal Visa® Credit Card*
An Invitation to Global Elite Status
The City National Crystal Visa Credit Card is your gateway to preferred treatment across a broad range of luxury experiences from all around the world.
City National Crystal Visa Credit Card benefits and features1 include:
- City National Rewards® comes as a feature of your Crystal Visa Credit Card. Learn More »
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 you spend in purchases. Earn an additional 2 Points for every $1 you spend on many airline, hotel, taxi, limousine, rental car, train, bus, gas, restaurant and fast food and takeout food dining purchases.2
- There's no cap on Points and your Points do not expire as long as your account remains open and the Rewards program has not ended.3
- You can also combine Points from all of your City National business and personal Visa credit cards that come with City National Rewards.4
- Air Travel Flexibility – Starting at just 25,000 Points, use City National Rewards Points to purchase airline tickets on most national and international carriers.5
- 600+ Premium awards – Choose from a broad array of activities and premium merchandise.
Airport Lounge Access6
- Enjoy access to over 350 airport VIP lounges in more than 80 countries and 200 airports worldwide with the LOUNGE CLUB™ program. Unlike other programs, your guests are always welcome to join you, at no additional access charge.
- City National Bank will enroll a maximum of 2 of the Crystal Visa account cardholders as members in the LOUNGE CLUB program.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Travel the world and use your Crystal Visa Card wherever Visa credit cards are accepted. You won't be charged any foreign transaction fees by us. See Pricing Information »
Global Concierge Services7
- With City National's Crystal Visa Card comes complimentary access to Crystal Concierge, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You will enjoy the following and much more:
- Global Travel Support – Air and hotel travel reservations, document registration and interpretation services.
- Lifestyle Management – Event management, flower and gift delivery and event tickets.
- A Personal Assistant that Never Sleeps – Limousine service, lost or stolen card assistance and restaurant reservations.
Protection & Security8
- Identity Theft Protection – Reimburses you for certain costs, up to $15,000, incurred in restoring your identity as a result of the theft or unauthorized or illegal use of your name or other personal identifying information.
- Price Protection – If within 60 days of the original purchase date you find an advertisement for a lower-priced item you purchased, get a refund of the difference between your purchase price and the advertised price up to $1,000 per item and up to $4,000 annually per account, provided the full purchase price for the item has been charged to the covered card.
Additional Crystal Visa Card Benefits1 include:
- No Pre-set Spending Limit9
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver8
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation Coverage8
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Reimbursement8
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement8
- Purchase Security8
- Return Protection8
- Roadside Dispatch8
- Travel Accident Insurance8
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services8
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption8
- Trip Delay Reimbursement8
- Warranty Manager Service8
- View all transactions online with Credit Card Online or City National Online Banking.
- Use your City National Crystal Visa Card at millions of merchants worldwide wherever Visa cards are accepted.
- Use it at over 2 million ATMs that display the Plus logo.10
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Notify us as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen. Please call (877) 529-0473.
Contact your local City National banker, or call us at (800) 773-7100.
*All credit cards are subject to credit approval. Credit cards offered in City National Bank offices only in the states of California, Georgia, Nevada, New York and Tennessee.
- Benefits and features are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Points are earned on net purchases only (purchases less returns & credits). PIN-based and ATM transactions do not earn Points. You will earn 1 Point for each $1 of net purchases. You will earn an additional 2 Points for each $1 of net purchases made at merchants that classify their merchant location for Visa in any of the following categories: airlines, hotels, taxis, limousines, rental cars, trains, buses, gas, restaurants, fast food and takeout food dining establishments. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at locations in each particular category. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the additional 2 Point on category purchases. Purchases not eligible to receive the additional 2 Points on category purchases include, but are not limited to, purchases made at superstores, warehouse clubs, discount stores, and their affiliates. Online and catalog purchases are not eligible to receive the additional 2 Points on category purchases unless the merchants have correctly identified and billed the transactions. See City National Rewards Program Terms, Conditions and Program Rules and FAQs for details.
- If your account is closed for any reason, any unredeemed Points remaining on the date of account closure are forfeited and expire. If the Rewards Program is terminated for any reason, you will be notified, in which event you will have at least 60 days to redeem your Points. After this redemption period, any unredeemed Points will be forfeited.
- Certain restrictions apply for combining Points from business and personal City National Visa credit cards that come with City National Rewards. See City National Rewards Householding Program Rules for details.
- Points information is accurate as of April 2013 and may change at any time without notice.
- LOUNGE CLUB is an independent airport lounge access program. The LOUNGE CLUB program is neither owned by nor otherwise affiliated with City National Bank. City National Bank will enroll as members in the LOUNGE CLUB program a maximum of 2 of the Crystal Visa Card account cardholders. The owner(s) of the Crystal Visa Card account as well as the authorized users on the account are eligible for the 2 available memberships. The owner(s) of the Crystal Visa Card account will determine to which cardholders the 2 memberships will be provided. If you are approved for a Crystal Visa Card account, the cardholders enrolled as members in the LOUNGE CLUB program should review prior to use the Addendum to Guide to Benefits - Airport Lounge Access for further details on this benefit, as well as the directory that will be sent to them with their LOUNGE CLUB card. The directory provides a listing of participating lounges and other information regarding membership limitations, restrictions and requirements.
additional information regarding participating lounge amenities, rules and guest
limitations, visit loungeclub.com You may also download the LOUNGE CLUB apps for
Blackberry®. The free apps provide anytime, anywhere access to airport lounge information, including GPS location of the nearest lounge and the ability to save lounges as favorites. The Airport Lounge Access benefit is subject to change and cancellation at any time.
- Certain limitations and restrictions apply. The cost of any goods or services purchased though the Crystal Concierge services on the cardholder's behalf are the cardholder's responsibility and will be billed directly to the cardholder's City National Crystal Visa Card. Crystal Concierge services are provided under contract to City National Bank by WhiteConcierge, a worldwide provider of concierge services.
- Certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. If you are approved for a Crystal Visa Card, see your Guide to Benefits for further details. Benefits are subject to change at any time without notice.
- No pre-set spending limit disclaimer: Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Subject to federal law restrictions that are applicable to executive officers, directors and other insiders of City National Bank, the Crystal Visa Card account has a no pre-set spending limit. This does not mean that all transactions will be approved. Rather, individual transactions in excess of your account's Credit Access Line will be evaluated by City National Bank based on various factors, such as your spending and payment patterns, suspected fraud, your account history, your credit report information, payment resources, and safety and soundness considerations. If City National Bank authorizes a transaction that causes your account to exceed its Credit Access Line, then you must pay, as part of your minimum payment amount due, the amount by which your new balance exceeds your Credit Access Line. If you are approved for the Crystal Visa Card, see your Cardholder Agreement for further details.
- Non-City National Bank financial institutions or other entities operating the ATMs may impose an access fee or a transaction fee for using their ATM.