Law Firm Banking
Partner with a bank that knows how to handle the business matters and cash flow requirements unique to the legal profession.
Having the right banking relationship is key to your success. At City National, our Law Firm Banking Services Group knows that law firms and attorneys have unique financial needs which are best served by a bank who fully understands what makes the practice of running a law firm unique from other businesses.
Get Legal Financing That's Truly Personal
We spend time with you and learn all we can about what your law firm needs for success. We use our in-depth knowledge to create a highly tailored approach to the full suite of financial and investment products and services we offer.
Our senior management is involved in your banking relationship: You can even contact them directly. We also dedicate a City National private banker who will coordinate banking services for your partners. When needed, you also have the option of before- and after-hours banking by appointment.
Work with a Flexible Financial Partner
We understand that your law firm needs flexibility when it comes to financing things like income leveling for partners, temporary operating expenses, and unique opportunities such as moving to a new space or making leasehold improvements.
Set Your Goals High
Individuals at your firm have personal financial goals. Our Law Firm Banking team creates financing solutions to help partners and associates with their personal finances and investments.
- A personal banking relationship with a private banker
- Residential mortgages for established clients
- Personal secured and unsecured lines and loans
- Portfolio management services for every level of investing
- Checking, savings and money market accounts
- Online banking
Read Our Client Testimonials
- "Civil cases usually take a year to ten years. The credit line that City National provides allows us to keep our doors open. City National Bank gives me the option to take on cases that I believe in and to do the right thing." — Benjamin Schonbrun, civil rights attorney
- “City National Bank has showed our bar association the gold standard in products, service and attention. We value our relationship greatly, and hope it continues to grow for many years to come." — John T. Anthony, III, 2014-2015 President, John M. Langston Bar Association of Los Angeles
- “Our organization is inundated with banks, financial planners, and insurance companies who want our business. It's refreshing to find a bank that wants a relationship with us. CNB is invested in our success: Winning!” — Tami L. Warren, Deputy Public Defender, Los Angeles County, 2013-2014 President, Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- "When dealing with other major banks you're dialing 1-800-India. You can hear back from them in two days and if you finally get them they don't know what you're talking about. There is clearly a relationship between our firm and City National, from the top down." — Barry Jackson, Executive Director, Davis & Gilbert
Discover What We Can Do for You
To learn more about how our Law Firm Banking Group can help your legal firm and its partners and associates, call (866) 780-7404, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT).