Simplify your deposit process.
Using a specialized scanner and your computer or a mobile device, you scan checks and electronically send check images to City National for deposit. This service reduces or replaces your need to deliver deposits via courier or in person at a banking office, and potentially offers you additional time and cost savings. City National E-DepositSM service allows you to consolidate your bank accounts while improving your efficiency and cash flow.
How E-Deposit Works
- Scan - Capture the front and back of each check, including the MICR line information and dollar amounts.
- Review - Checks are totaled and an "electronic deposit ticket amount" is prepared for your review and approval.
- Transmit - Electronically send check images to City National, no matter how many items, locations, accounts or deposits you make.
- Add Convenience - Make deposits from your home, office or mobile device at any time, including weekends and holidays.1
- Reduce Expenses - Reduce fees for multiple bank transactions and have fewer trips to the bank.
- Improve Cash flow - Checks are deposited quickly and more frequently, putting your money to work faster.
- Increase Efficiency - Eliminate the need to photocopy or file physical checks with electronic check image archiving.
- Reduce Fraud - Receive notices of any returned checks sooner.
- Scanner Options for every Business Size - Whether your business processes a few checks each day, or many checks, we have scanners that will fit your needs.2 Our inexpensive scanners are perfect for small businesses. We also offer larger scanners that can process up to 50 checks at a time for higher volume clients.
- E-Deposit mobile features and benefits are available through the City National Bank App®
- If you wish to use your mobile device and browser, access E-Deposit mobile via cno.cnb.com.
- Available on iOS, iPadOS and Android
- For added convenience, desktop synchronization is available, so you can start a deposit on mobile then submit via your desktop computer, or vice versa.
To sign up for a Treasury Management service or for more information, please call Treasury Management Client Services at (800) 599-0020, Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (PT). You can also contact us online.