Choose your terms and start saving.
Learn More About Business CDs
|TERM||MINIMUM OPENING DEPOSIT|
|5-Month Liquid CD||$10,000|
- For CDs with a term of seven (7) to 31 days, there is a withdrawal penalty that is the greater of: (a) seven (7) days’ interest; (b) all interest earned since the most recent issue or renewal date; or (c) all interest which could have been earned during one-half of the maturity period.
- For CDs with a term of 32 to 179 days, the penalty is 30 days’ interest.‡
- For CDs with a term of 180 days to one (1) year, the penalty is 90 days’ interest.
- For CDs with a term of over one (1) year, the penalty is 180 days’ interest.
‡The 5-month liquid CD allows for one penalty-free withdrawal. Withdrawals may reduce earnings.
- CA, FL#, NV, MN, DC & VA: 122016066
- GA & TN: 064009445
- NY: 026013958
City National Bank’s SWIFT Code is: CINAUS6L
Put your money to work.
Enter your information and a dedicated Relationship Manager will help you open a Business CD account.
You May Also Be Interested In
#City National Bank does business in Miami and the state of Florida as CN Bank.
City National Bank App requires that you download the City National Bank App and is only available for select mobile devices. Requires setup in City National Online®; and if applicable, setup of any related business services accessed via City National Online. Message and data rates may apply.