The One-Stop Solution for Your Investing Needs
In today's environment, it's critical that your small business investment decisions be carried out quickly and professionally. To manage your portfolio smoothly, you need access to a wide range of investments and the convenience of one provider conducting all your investment activities.
Through City National Securities, Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC), a subsidiary of City National Bank, small business owners have access to a wide variety of investments, margin accounts, and options trading.
City National Securities offers you:
- Fast price quotes
- Company, industry and market updates
- Competitive commission rates
- Online brokerage services
We can be that one-stop solution to your investing needs. We have proven expertise in securities sales and trading. Our trading professionals are fast, accurate and experienced in a broad array of securities transaction. With City National as your investing service provider you get a unified solution that offers convenient, centralized investment management.
Our securities transaction expertise includes:
- Common Stocks
- U.S. Treasury and Federal agency securities
- Tax-free state and local municipal obligations
- Mutual funds
- Socially responsible mutual funds
- Transactions for your IRA, Roth IRA or SEP account
- Certificates of Deposit (CDARs)
Getting StartedTo learn more, call us at (800) 280-1464, Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT). You can also contact us online or visit one of our local City National locations.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value