Real Estate Financing
Business Permanent Real Estate Loans
At City National Bank we work with you to understand your business financing needs. Our flexible loan structures are designed to help you meet your goals of acquiring or refinancing your commercial or industrial facility. With our Business Permanent Real Estate Loan, you can buy or refinance the commercial building housing your business, fund tenant improvements or refinance to reduce monthly payments.1
Range of Loan Sizes
- From $250,000 to $5,000,000
- Borrow up to 75% of the appraised value of the commercial real property securing the loan.1
Flexible Loan Terms2
- 15-year fixed rate loan, or
- 20-year loan with a rate reset every 10 years, or
- 25-year loan with a rate reset every 5 years, or
- 10-year fixed rate loan, with a 25-year amortization. Balloon payment is due at maturity.
Interest Rate Alternatives
- Adjustable rate options are also available
Collateral and Guaranty
- A security interest of first priority on the owner-user real property; no subordinate liens permitted. Certain types of real property excluded.
- The operating business entity occupying the real property (if different from the borrowing entity) must guaranty the loan. A lien on the operating business entity's business assets must secure the guaranty. Additional guaranties may be required.
Getting StartedTo learn more, call us at (800) 773-7100, Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT). You can also contact us online or visit one of our local City National locations.
1 Commercial real property securing the loan must be located in California, Connecticut, Nevada, New Jersey or New York. Loan and maximum loan-to value subject to credit approval. Appraised value of the property to be determined by an appraisal obtained by City National Bank. Additional terms and conditions apply. Certain fees, including appraisal, title insurance, loan closing attorney (if applicable) and a portion of the New York mortgage tax (for properties located in New York) are payable in connection with the loan. Ask us for details.
2Fixed rate loan options require a prepayment penalty.