Visa® Commercial Credit Card
Visa® Commercial Credit Card
A VERSATILE CARD. YOUR SIMPLIFIED SOLUTION.
Whether you need a business credit card for everyday expenses or travel and entertainment, a City National Visa Commercial Card makes it easier for you to manage your business needs.1
AN EVERYDAY RESOURCE FOR YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES
Your City National Visa Commercial Card can be used at millions of merchants worldwide, wherever Visa credit cards are accepted. Plus, you can manage your accounts simply and securely online, integrate and map data directly to your expense management or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and use cards with mobile payment platforms such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Extend.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
|Secure Web and Mobile Access||You can access your account online to review transaction data, produce reports, and monitor your business expenses, all through a secure, mobile-friendly, easy-to-use web browser interface.|
|Easy Account Creation||Create new accounts and order cards online. Receive new cards within 7 to 10 days from submission, or request expedited delivery if a rush is required.|
|Real Time Account Management||
Define and control levels of access, set individual employee credit limits, review transactions, and restrict merchants and categories for which the card can be used.
|Authorizations and Declines||View transaction authorizations and declines as they occur.|
|Multiple Billing Cycle Options||
Select the appropriate billing cycle to help you manage cash flow.
|Manage Accounts and Statements Online||
Make payments from several different accounts or just one. You have the option to select statement amount, other amount or current balance.
|Complete and Manage Expense Reports Online||Employees can create expense reports and attach scanned receipts, which are routed through your designated approval workflow.|
|View and Download Transaction Data||
View and download standard and customized reporting: merchant category reports, approved expense reports, and transaction-level data at the account and cardholder level.
|Transfer Data to Accounting Programs||Integrate and map data directly to your expense management or ERP systems.|
|Improve Expense Management||
Understand and better manage expenses and vendor/category spend through reports and dashboards.
SIMPLE AND SECURE PAYMENT FEATURES
|Simplify Your Spend with Extend||Extend is a mobile and web solution2 that allows you to issue unique virtual cards from your Commercial Credit Card account, providing your employees with immediate access to funds to conduct transactions on behalf of the business. With Extend, you gain control and visibility. You can define spending limits and validity dates for recipients to spend the funds, as well as view and download transaction data for easy monitoring and reconciliation. To learn more,.|
|Apple Pay and Google Pay||Use your Commercial Card with Apple Pay and Google Pay for added speed, security and convenience when making purchases in-store, in-app and online.4 Learn more about mobile wallets.|
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver||Provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
|Lost Luggage Reimbursement||
Provides reimbursement if your checked luggage or carry-on baggage and/or its contents are lost due to theft or misdirection by the common carrier.
|Travel and Emergency Assistance Services||
Puts the cardholder in touch with the appropriate emergency services should the need arise.
|$100,000 Travel and Accident Insurance Coverage||
Automatically insures the cardholder against accidental loss of life, limb, sight, speech or hearing while riding as a passenger, in any licensed common carrier, provided the entire cost of the passenger(s) fare has been charged to the Visa credit card.
|$100,000 Liability Waiver for Card Misuse||Automatically protects your business against certain eligible losses incurred through card misuse by eligible cardholders.
If your Commercial Card comes with City National Rewards,6 you’ll enjoy the following benefits.
|Earn on Every Purchase||
Earn one Point per $1 spent on purchases made on any City National Commercial Card registered to your business.7
|No Cap on Rewards Points||
There’s no cap on Points and your Points do not expire as long as your account remains open and the Rewards Program has not ended.8
|Redeem Points for Travel, Statement Credits and More||
Points can be redeemed for airline tickets, gift cards, cash back,9 merchandise, charities and much more.
Combine Points from all of your City National business and personal credit cards that come with City National Rewards to earn premium Awards more quickly. 9
|Air Travel Flexibility||
Use Rewards Points to purchase airline tickets on most national and international carriers anytime, with no blackout dates.
If you prefer, we offer a Visa Commercial Card without Rewards5 and no annual fee. Ask us for details.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Notify us as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen. Please call (877) 529-0473.
Getting StartedTo learn more, call us at (800) 773-7100, Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT). You can also contact us online or visit one of our local City National locations.
- Subject to credit approval.
- The Extend mobile application is provided by Extend Enterprises, Inc. and is available for download in the Apple App Store® and Google Play™ store.
- Certain spending limits apply. Ask us for details.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay are available for in-store, in-app and online purchases on Apple Pay- and Google Pay-equipped devices, respectively, at participating merchants.
- Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Ask us for details.
- Visa Commercial Credit Card without City National Rewards may be eligible for cash rebate based on minimum net annual spend. Ask us for details.
- Points are earned on net purchases only (purchases less returns and credits). PIN-based and ATM transactions do not earn Points.
- As long as your Commercial Card account is open and the Rewards Program has not ended, your Points do not expire. If, however, your Commercial Card account is closed, any unredeemed Points remaining on the date of account closure are forfeited and expire. If the Rewards Program is terminated for any reason, you will be notified, in which event you will have at least 60 days to redeem your Points. After this redemption period, any unredeemed Points will expire.
- Rewards Points can be redeemed for cash back credits, via ACH, to the U.S. deposit account of your choice. Taxes on points, if any, are cardholder's responsibility.
- Certain restrictions apply for combining Points from business and personal City National Visa Credit Cards that come with City National Rewards. See City National Rewards Householding Program Rules for details.
City National Rewards is a registered trademark owned by City National Bank.