Visa® Commercial Credit Card
Visa® Commercial Credit Card
Reward Your Business with a Versatile Card
Whether you need a business or purchasing credit card for everyday expenses or travel and entertainment, a City National Visa Commercial Card with City National Rewards® makes it easier for you to handle your business needs.*
An Everyday Resource for You and Your Employees
You and your employees can use a City National Visa Commercial Card to purchase goods, services, or obtain cash advances. Your City National Visa Commercial Card is more convenient than writing checks and safer than carrying cash.
Use Anywhere Visa is Accepted
Your City National Visa Commercial Card can be used at millions of merchants worldwide, including business supply stores, online merchants, restaurants, airlines, hotels, and more.
|Secure and Easy Web Access||You can access your account online to review transaction data, produce reports and monitor your business expenses, all through a secure, easy-to-use Web-browser interface.|
|Flexibility||Define and control access to your account information so you use only the features and functions that meet your business needs.|
Manage accounts, including transaction and expense data. Generate reports on all cards issued to your employees.
|Set Employee Allowances, Limits & Restrictions||Manage your expenses, set individual employee credit limits, review transactions, and restrict or allow the business establishments where the card may be used (e.g., office supply stores, gas stations, etc.) and review transactions at-a-glance.|
|Manage Accounts & Statements Online||
Make payments from several different accounts or just one. You have the option to select statement amount, other amount or current balance.
Set up automatic payments to pay your City National Visa Commercial Card.
|View & Download Transaction Data||View transactions for each account holder or by the entire unit. Detailed information includes date of transaction, date of posting, merchant, and amount. You can view and print statements from the last 18 months.|
|Transfer Data to Accounting Programs||Easily download transactions into Excel, MS Money and QuickBooks, or tab-delimited files.|
|Authorizations / Declines||View authorizations and declines as they happen. If a cardholder is declined at the point of sale, you can review an account to see the reason why the purchase was declined. Reasons vary from lack of available credit to incorrect expiration date or CVV (security) code.|
|Create Accounts||You can create new credit card accounts via the online system. Your business will receive the new card in 7-10 days from submission. If a rush is required please call City National to expedite your request.|
|Real Time Credit Line Adjustments||Instantly adjust the credit lines for any cardholder.|
- Create Specialized or Standard Reports - Instead of downloading transactions per account holder, you can download all transactions for all accounts using one report. There are many standard reports already created like transaction reports, merchant reports and cardholder profile reports.
- Complete & Manage Expense Reports Online - Employees can complete expense reports online and email the reports to various approvers. Expense Management provides account holders, approving managers, and program administrators with the following capabilities: transaction viewing, splitting, editing, approval workflow, data export capabilities, allocation logic, and the ability to enter out-of-pocket expenses. This feature eliminates paper and streamlines the expense report process.
- Attach Allocation Codes: GL codes, cost centers and other allocation strings can be attached to each transaction to facilitate better reporting.
In addition to the optional online management tool, you receive the following Visa benefits:1
|Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver||Provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.|
|Travel & Emergency Assistance Services||Puts the cardholder in touch with the appropriate emergency services should the need arise.|
|$100,000 Travel & Accident Insurance Coverage||
Automatically insures the cardholder against accidental loss of life, limb, sight, speech or hearing while riding as a passenger, in any licensed common carrier, provided the entire cost of the passenger(s) fare has been charged to the Visa credit card.
Plus, City National Rewards can be a feature of your City National Visa Commercial Card.
- Points - All purchases made on any City National Commercial Card registered to your business will automatically earn your company Points. Earn one Point per $1 spent on Commercial Card purchases.2
- No Cap or Expiration - There is no annual cap on Points and Points do not expire as long as your Commercial Card account remains open.3
- Using Points - Points can be redeemed for a variety of items such as gift cards, merchandise, airfare, hotels, cruises, rental cars, experiential awards, and other exclusive offers.
- Combined Points - Points from all of your City National Credit Cards (business and personal) with City National Rewards may be combined into one Rewards account.4
- Travel without Blackout Dates - We offer premier-quality awards designed for City National clients. Use Points to purchase airline tickets on most national and international carriers--with no blackout dates.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Notify us as soon as possible if your card is lost or stolen. Please call (877) 529-0473.
Don't Want Rewards?
If you prefer, we offer a Visa Commercial Card without Rewards and no annual fee.
* Subject to credit approval.
- Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Ask for details.
- Points are earned on net purchases only (purchases less returns and credits). PIN-based and ATM transactions do not earn Points.
- As long as your Commercial Card account is open and the Rewards Program has not ended, your Points do not expire. If, however, your Commercial Card account is closed, any unredeemed Points remaining on the date of account closure are forfeited and expire. If the Rewards Program is terminated for any reason, you will be notified, in which event you will have at least 60 days to redeem your Points. After this redemption period, any unredeemed Points will expire.
- Certain restrictions apply for combining Points from business and personal City National Visa Credit Cards that come with City National Rewards. See City National Rewards Householding Program Rules for details.