Pre-Export Financing with a Capital Line of Credit
City National Bank's Export Working Capital Line of Credit provides U.S. exporters with the working capital to produce U.S.-originated goods or services for export, accept new business and compete more effectively in the international marketplace.
How Export Capital Lines Work
If your business has export potential, but you need the funds to buy or produce goods and services, City National is here to help you finance:
- Inventory purchases - Receive up to 75% advances to acquire export-related inventory
- Production, materials and inventory - Finance export-related work-in-process, raw material and finished goods inventory
- Accounts Receivable - Obtain up to 90% advances for export-related accounts receivable
- Revolving or Transactional Needs - Use guaranteed financing on a revolving or transactional basis to:
- Purchase finished products for export
- Pay for raw materials, labor, and overhead to produce goods and services
- Cover standby letters of credit
- Cover retainages and warranties
- Finance foreign receivable
Obtain Working Capital Quickly and Easily
With City National as your local expert resource your application is qualified in-house (with our Delegated Authority status). And we can commit Ex-Im Bank's guarantee upon our credit approval (up to $7.5 million).
What is Ex-Im Bank?
The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export credit agency of the United States. Ex-Im Bank's mission is to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets by enabling U.S. companies of all sizes to turn export opportunities into real sales that in turn strengthen the U.S. economy.
Ex-Im Bank does not compete with private sector lenders, but provides export-financing products that fill gaps in trade finance by providing guarantees, which the private sector lenders are unable or unwilling to accept. City National has been a "delegated authority" lender through Ex-Im Bank since 1994.
To learn more, visit the Ex-Im Bank website.