Food & Beverage
Committed to Helping Your Business Grow
As a vital player in the Food & Beverage industry, you need a bank that understands the unique challenges your business faces. Serving all areas of the Food & Beverage industry, from "farm to fork," City National Bank provides expertise and strategic support to help your business better manage cash flow and transactions, in addition to commercial real estate loans and equipment financing for our clients.
Our dedicated Food & Beverage bankers have over 100 years of industry experience, and are ready to help your business grow.
Contact us if you're in:
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Retail grocery business
- Or a Private Equity/Investor focused on the Food & Beverage industry
Ask Us About1:
- Senior credit facilities including cash flow and Asset Backed, Asset Based and Unitranche facilities
- Real Estate Financing
- Equipment financing consisting of food processing lines, racking, material handling, refrigeration, tractors and trailers
Investment Banking for Your Food & Beverage Business through RBC Capital Markets, LLC2
Developing an efficient and effective strategy is necessary when expanding your business. RBC Capital Markets, an affiliate of City National Bank and a top 10 U.S. investment bank, provides investment banking solutions that help you identify ways to increase your profits:
- Equity and debt capital markets
- Leveraged finance
- Merger and acquisition advisory
- Food & Beverage research
At City National Bank, you’ll find a number of treasury management solutions that can help solve your cash management needs. Whether your business requires merchant services3, or collections and payables support, our team can enable you with the tools to have greater control over your day-to-day transactions.
You’ll find a full suite of cash management options that are tailored to your business.
- Electronic deposits
- Online bill payment, ACH origination and wire transfer services
- Online account access
Find Out How We Can Serve You
Contact Jennifer Hernandez at (949) 255-0397 or via email at Jennifer.Hernandez@cnb.com.
- All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval.
- RBC Capital Markets, LLC is a US registered broker-dealer and member of NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
- Merchant services provided by Elavon, a third party payment processor and is not affiliated with City National Bank.
Products and services offered by City National Bank are not SIPC insured.
* Based on interviews conducted by Greenwich Associates in 2016 with more than 15,000 executives at mid-size businesses in California with sales of $10-500 million. CNB results are compared to leading competitors on the following question: How likely are you to recommend (Bank) to a friend or colleague?