401(k) Plan Services
Plans Tailored to Your Organization, Industry and Employees
Plans administered by City National feature flexible investment choices backed with responsive service and reliable systems. We can customize specific components and services from our broad offering to best fit the needs of your organization and employees.
City National Provides Key Advantages
- Superior investment flexibility - Participants can create their own portfolio from the funds available in the plan, select a predetermined asset allocation model, or an Individually Directed Account (IDA) - if approved by the client’s Plan committee.
- Customized onsite enrollment meetings - Our participant education addresses the needs of both new and savvy investors.
- A dedicated Trust Officer - To ensure a personalized level of service, we assign a dedicated Trust Officer to work with your administrator.
- City National can act as trustee and recordkeeper - We provide you and your employees with a cost effective services.
Plans Can Be Customized
For privately owned firms with at least $10 million in assets, City National offers plan sponsors maximum investment flexibility and we take into account the complex plan design issues that specific industries and professional firms (such as attorneys and healthcare) require. These plans may include:
- Complete open architecture -We can provide flexibility in your plan design and greater investment choice
- Private fund creation - We can work with your outside investment manager.
- Non-publicly traded assets - Your participants can purchase and hold unique assets through IDAs.”
For additional information on how we can help with your organization’s retirement services needs, please call us at (800) 356-0576.