Professional Guidance and Responsiveness
Charitable giving is vital to sustaining the financial health of nonprofits committed to improving our communities. City National proudly devotes resources to assisting nonprofits through an unmatched dedication to supporting philanthropic services. Our broad platform of trustee, administration, investment and financial services enhances nonprofits' financial management capabilities through expert professional guidance.
Because of our strategic management of assets and planned gifts, our nonprofit clients reveal their strong financial foundation to benefactors and, in turn, position themselves as fiscally-responsible organizations in order to attract additional support.
Our value-added services touch the full spectrum of financial support for nonprofits.
- Investment Management - By balancing asset preservation and competitive performance, we offer various asset management services1 and collaborate with your professionals and donor advisors to achieve your goals. The desired result is quality, long-term asset management that both a board of directors and donors demand. Learn more »
- Trust Administrative Services - Our Business Trust Services manage time-consuming, daily administrative duties while your organization's leaders concentrate on accomplishing larger goals. We can manage all accounting records and prepare investment reports while remaining compliant with all regulations. Additional trust services include Institutional Custody and Retirement Services.
- Depository Services and Lending Programs2 - Structuring and effectively managing your organization's capital requires the expert touch of our experienced professionals within City National's unique framework-- large enough to serve all of your nonprofit's banking needs and small enough to deliver the personalized service you deserve.
- Treasury Management Services - Our sophisticated cash management tools and services can be customized to suit your nonprofit's unique needs, including Information Reporting Services, Online Funds, Transfer, Disbursement Control, Lockbox and Collection Services, Electronic Deposit and Fraud Protection. Learn more »
- Charitable Giving Strategies for Donors - Our expertise in structuring and implementing charitable giving plans positions us as the go-to resource for customized, flexible solutions that benefits donors. We understand the essential nature of substantial lifetime gifting as an element of sound estate planning, regardless of exemption and gift-tax levels, and especially in the midst of economic volatility. Learn more »
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value
- City National Rochdale, LLC, (CNR) a wholly owned subsidiary of City National Bank, is a registered investment advisor providing investment advisory services to City National Bank clients. Convergent Wealth Advisors, an affiliate of City National Bank, also provides investment management services to City National Bank clients. As with any investment strategy, there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be met and investors may lose money. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval. Residential mortgages and home equity products are not available in all states. Ask us for more information about the states City National Bank lends in. Aircraft loans are offered through First American Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of City National Bank.