Aircraft and Yacht Financing
Aircraft and Yacht Financing1
City National offers a full suite of products available for financing your aircraft or yacht.
When you're purchasing, refinancing or refitting an aircraft or yacht, City National's expert professionals can assist with tailored financial structures that align with your ownership structure and your cash-flow objectives. Whether your aircraft or yacht purchase is under full or fractional ownership, this significant long-term purchase must be evaluated carefully in light of initial outflows and ongoing maintenance.
We invest the time required to thoroughly understand your circumstances and craft a solution to your requirements. Financing can be structured to meet your cash-flow needs, with interest rate alternatives and competitive amortization structures.
Our aircraft financing experts bring in-depth industry knowledge to handle every aspect of your deal, including:
- Determining values and evaluating market information to assist with purchasing a new or pre-owned aircraft
- Evaluating financing alternatives, like loans or lease structures
- Considering tax consequences for various financing arrangements2
- Assisting with 1031 Like Kind Exchanges
Yachts serve as an unmistakable status symbol, and purchasing your craft requires our extensive market knowledge and ability to evaluate financing structures while assisting in multiple ways:
- Working with you to develop a financing or lease structure that meets your ongoing cash-flow objectives
- Assuring that the structure fits well with your overall wealth planning strategies
- Guiding you through the process of acquiring and financing your yacht
- All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval. Residential mortgages and home equity products are not available in all states. Ask us for more information about the states City National Bank lends in. Aircraft loans are offered through First American Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of City National Bank.
- City National Bank its affiliates and subsidiaries, as a matter of policy, does not give tax, accounting, regulatory or legal advice. Rules in the areas of law, tax, and accounting are subject to change and open to varying interpretations. You should consult with your other advisors on the tax, accounting and legal implications of actions you may take based on any strategies presented taking into account your own particular circumstances.