Specialized and Opportunistic Investment Strategies1
Alternative Investing2, 3
For highly sophisticated investors, City National presents opportunities within an array of non-traditional alternative investing strategies that seek to enhance the risk/return profile of the portfolios we manage. Learn more »
Portfolios diversify significantly when non-correlated, alternative strategies may supplement traditional stock and bond holdings. When appropriate, strategies may be tailored for each private client to include various investment approaches. Learn more »
Real assets can provide valuable performance enhancements in inflationary environments. By targeting specific segments of the commodity or real estate markets with compelling risk/return expectations, City National offers a total return experience through an array of real-asset investment solutions. Learn more »
To learn more about how our investment talent and ideas can help you achieve your financial goals, please contact us.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value
- City National Bank its affiliates and subsidiaries, as a matter of policy, does not give tax, accounting, regulatory or legal advice. Rules in the areas of law, tax, and accounting are subject to change and open to varying interpretations. You should consult with your other advisors on the tax, accounting and legal implications of actions you may take based on any strategies presented taking into account your own particular circumstances.
- City National Rochdale, LLC, (CNR) a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank, is a registered investment advisor providing investment advisory services to City National Bank clients. Convergent Wealth Advisors, an affiliate of City National Bank, also provides investment management services to City National Bank clients. As with any investment strategy, there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be met and investors may lose money. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. All investing is subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- Alternative investments are speculative, entail substantial risks, offer limited or no liquidity and are not suitable for all investors.