High Dividend Equities
Strategies using stocks that pay higher than average dividends offer steady income plus opportunity for growth. Dividend yields can provide a cushion when stock prices fall, and add value when prices go up.
In times of low interest rates, bond investors may face a reduced level of income from their fixed income portfolios. Stock dividends are a good alternative for those investors looking to improve their income stream. On an after-tax basis, a strategy using high dividend stocks can compete with bond strategies while also providing the potential for capital appreciation.
Our High Dividend Strategies Offer:
- Above-Average Dividend Income. We invest in stocks that pay higher than average dividend yields - targeting yields twice those of the Russell 1000 Value Index.
- Competitive Performance. A focus on fundamental valuation may offer outperformance versus the Russell 1000 Value Index.
- Reduced Volatility. We seek stocks with a history of stable cash flows, healthy balance sheets, and consistent earnings to help reduce volatility.
- In-depth Research. A "bottom up" financial analysis helps identify firms with a history of solid cash flow, a strong balance sheet, reasonable debt levels, consistent earnings growth and a track record of paying dividends. We seek firms that pay highly attractive dividend yields and appear committed to paying dividends.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value