Client Best Interest - City National Securities
Understanding Your Relationship
City National Securities is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as both a broker-dealer and an investment adviser and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Our brokerage and investment advisory services and fees differ, and it is important for you to understand these differences. To help you understand these differences, free and simple tools are available for you to research firms and financial professionals at Investor.gov/CRS, which also provides educational materials about broker- dealers, investment advisers, and investing.
- CNS Form CRS Relationship Summary
- CNS Account Agreement & Disclosure
- Form CRS, Investment Advisory Program Terms and Conditions & ADV Brochure
- Form CRS, Asset Allocation Program Terms and Conditions & ADV Brochure
- CNS Commission & Transaction Fee Schedule
- Insurance Commissions, Fees and Expenses.
- CNR Fund Information
- CNS Bank Deposit Sweep Program