Classic Check Card
Visa® Classic Check Card
Quick, Easy, Safer Than Carrying Cash
Using your City National Bank Visa Classic Check Card is faster than making a trip to the ATM, more convenient than writing checks and safer than carrying cash. Your Check Card allows you to make everyday purchases directly from your checking account, get cash, make transfers and monitor account balances.
It's Also Your ATM Card
Your Visa Classic Check Card also acts as your City National ATM card. You can use your card to get cash from over 2 million ATMs worldwide wherever the STAR SYSTEM® or Plus® logos are displayed.
Use It Anywhere Visa Debit Cards Are Accepted
You can use your card at millions of merchants worldwide wherever Visa debit cards are accepted – grocery stores, restaurants, retail stores, hotels, over the phone and online.
Annual Fee – None
How it works
- Funds debited from your City National Bank checking account.1
- Sign for purchases like a credit card or use your PIN at participating retailers or ATMs.1
Control – An easy way to review your spending at a glance.
Security – Safer and more convenient than carrying cash or checks.
Convenience – More widely accepted than a personal check.
Protection – Visa's Zero Liability may protect you from liability for fraud and theft if you notify us immediately of an unauthorized transaction or if your card is lost or stolen, all at no cost to you.2
- View all transactions on your monthly checking account statement and with City National Online®.
- Use at millions of merchants worldwide wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Use at over 2 million ATMs that display the STAR SYSTEM or Plus logo.
- Get cash, transfer funds and make deposits at most City National ATMs.
- Pay bills automatically by contacting merchants and service providers and giving them your Visa Classic Check Card number.
Report a Lost or Stolen CardNotify us as soon as possible if your is card lost or stolen. Please contact (800) 895-3497.
- Provided sufficient collected funds are on deposit in the checking account.
- Zero Liability coverage applies when you have not been grossly negligent in handling your account or your card and you advise us promptly of an unauthorized transaction. Zero Liability may not apply to PIN-based transactions and other conditions and restrictions may apply.