The Ladder Personal Money Market Account
Higher Interest, Increased Earnings
The Ladder Personal Money Market Account is a great way to earn higher yields on your savings if you wish to maintain higher balances.
- Tiered interest rates so higher balances earn higher rates
- Six debit transactions allowed per statement cycle
- We offer online banking, scheduled transfers, ATM/debit cards and more 1
- Funds are insured up to the maximum amount allowed by the FDIC
Rates & Fees
- Required Opening Deposit - $10,000
- Minimum daily balance to waive monthly maintenance fee: $10,000
- Monthly maintenance fee if minimum daily balance not met: $25
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*||Interest Rate*|
|Less than $10,000||0.20%||0.20%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.30%||0.30%|
|$250,000 - $499,999.99||0.35%||0.35%|
|$500,000 - $999,999.99||0.35%||0.35%|
|$1,000,000 and over||0.40%||0.40%|
* The interest rate and associated Annual Percentage Yield ("APY") are accurate as of 6/26/2019, are established by City National Bank and may vary as often as daily. APY assumes no withdrawal of credited interest and no change in interest rate for a full year. Service fees may reduce account earnings. Stated APY is based on monthly compounding.
- Certain activity may count toward transaction limits and may be subject to fees.