Personal Money Market Account
Higher Interest, Increased Earnings
The Personal Money Market Account is ideal if you wish to maximize your interest income or save for future purchases with a low minimum balance.
- Tiered interest rates so higher balances earn higher rates
- Six debit transactions allowed per statement cycle
- We offer online banking, scheduled transfers, ATM/debit cards and more 1
- Funds are insured up to the maximum amount allowed by the FDIC
Use your money market account to save for future purchases, or to maximize your interest income.
Rates & Fees
- Required Opening Deposit - $2,500
- Minimum daily balance to waive monthly maintenance fee: $2,500
- Monthly maintenance fee if minimum daily balance not met: $20
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*||Interest Rate*|
|Less than $10,000||0.10%||0.10%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$100,000 - $499,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$500,000 - $999,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
|$1,000,000 and over||0.30%||0.30%|
* The interest rate and associated Annual Percentage Yield ("APY") are accurate as of 5/17/2019, are established by City National Bank and may vary as often as daily. APY assumes no withdrawal of credited interest and no change in interest rate for a full year. Service fees may reduce account earnings. Stated APY is based on monthly compounding.
- Certain activity may count toward transaction limits and may be subject to fees.