Enroll with Zelle®
Zelle® makes it easy to send or receive money from people you trust — no matter where they bank.1
To enroll in Zelle® with City National, you will need:
- A City National personal checking account.
- A valid U.S. social security number and U.S. address.
- The City National Bank App® installed on your mobile device.
- Log in to the City National Bank App2, go to Move Money, then select Use Zelle®.
- Confirm your contact information to be used for Zelle® notifications.
- Select the U.S. mobile number or email address you want to use and select Continue.3
- Select 'Get started,' and then select the email and/or U.S. mobile number you would like to be able to send and receive money.
- Select the primary account you want to use to send and receive money through.
- Verify your information via Out-of-Band Authentication ("OOBA"); then, you can send and request money or split the cost of a bill with other recipients you have designated via Zelle®.
After you’ve enrolled, simply add your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number and the amount you’d like to send or request.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Early Warning Services, LLC and City National Bank are separate unrelated companies. The use of Zelle® through the City National Bank App is subject to the City National Online & Mobile Banking Service Agreement. Please note that the use of Zelle® through the Zelle® app is subject to different terms and conditions.
App Store is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
1. Zelle® should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you know and trust. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®. Zelle® is available for use with your City National personal checking accounts.
2. City National Bank App requires that you download the City National Bank App and is only available for select mobile devices. Requires setup in City National Online®. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle® must be sent to an email address.