Patriot Express Loan Program
Military Personnel, Veterans & Spouses - SBA Loans up to 85%
The SBA Patriot Express Loan Program is similar to the SBAExpress Program except that it is specifically offered to veterans and active duty military and their spouses. Like the SBAExpress Program, the Patriot Express Program offers lines of credit as well as term loans, giving small- to medium-sized businesses, established entrepreneurs, and professionals access to other resources for additional capital. The only difference between this type of financing and conventional financing is the government guarantee, which can be up to 85% of the loan amount.
Benefits of the Patriot Express Program include:
- Larger lines of credit than other SBA programs
- Term loans with longer amortizations
- Lower equity investment requirements
Borrow up to $500,000*
Under the SBA Patriot Express program, Small Businesses run by veterans, active duty military and their spouses can receive a maximum loan size of up to $500,000.
Terms & Rates for Patriot Express Loans
Maximum Loan Terms:
- Working Capital & Inventory: 7 years
- Leasehold improvements, equipment & business acquisition: 10 years
- Real Estate: 25 years
- Maximum term for revolving lines of credit is 7 years.
Interest Rate: Variable rate based on Wall Street Prime Rate.
Collateral: For loans over $350,000, the SBA's collateral policies apply. For more details contact our SBA Loan experts.
Your Small Business Use a Patriot Express Loan for:
- Working Capital
- Business Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Debt Refinancing
Determining Your Eligibility for an Patriot Express loan
- Majority ownership: The business must be 51% or more owned by:
- A veteran
- An active duty military service member participating in the military's Transition Assistance Program
- A reservist
- A National Guard member
- A current spouse of any veteran, widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or widowed spouse of a veteran who died of a service-connected disability.
- For-profit: The business must be a for-profit business.
- Size Requirements: Your Small Business must fit certain size limitations (maximums) to qualify for an SBAExpress loan, based on your business's NAICS code. Please contact a SBA Loan Specialist to discuss your particular business.
To speak with a SBA Loan Specialist, call us Monday through Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (PT) at (800) 722-5945, contact us or visit one of our local City National locations.
* Subject to credit approval.