Business Equity Line for Small Business
Use your owner-occupied residence to finance your business.
- Many lenders direct business owners to their consumer equity line of credit product. We offer another alternative.
- A revolving line of credit provided to the business, with the business owner’s residence as collateral.
- A variable interest rate.
Using home equity allows business owners to access more credit for their business. Use your owner-occupied residential property as security.
- Available for commercial entities and sole proprietors only.
- Used for Business purposes.
- Access by check, electronic banking and telephone transfer.
- 5 year term
- 1/4% rate discount for automatic payments from a City National checking or savings account.
- Interest only monthly payments.2
- Minimum: $10,000
- Maximum: $2,000,000
First or Second Trust Deed on owner-occupied single-family residence (SFR), including 1-4 units (California and Nevada properties only, including secondary homes. Ineligible properties include manufactured and mobile homes, mixed use properties, properties listed for sale, and vacant land.
To learn more about our small business line of credit products, call us Monday through Thursday
6:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Friday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (PT) at (800) 773-7100, contact us or visit one of our local City National locations.
- Balloon payment due at maturity.
- Certain fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Ask us for details.
- Subject to credit approval.