Find out how to keep your online information safe. Learn more about Internet scams and how you can prevent falling victim to them.
What Can You Do?
- Protect yourself online – Get tips to help keep your personal information safe.
- Beware of email scams – Be on guard against "phishing,” one of the most common online hoaxes, used by criminals to steal identities or spread malware.
- Report email fraud – Find out what to do if you receive a fraudulent email claiming to come from City National Bank, or any other company you do business with.
- Safeguard your smartphone and mobile devices – Smartphones have become a necessary part of our lives, but their powerful capabilities come with built-in risks for exposure of personal information.
- Be wise about wireless networks – Public WiFi services provide a convenient way to access the Internet, but they may expose your personal data to thieves.