Bank-to-bank services to grow your financial institution
"You want your financial institution to keep pace and grow in a competitive marketplace. That's where we come in." Stewart Ekelund, Manager, Correspondent Banking
City National's Correspondent Banking product line focuses on financial products and services, rather than a service bureau environment.
Did you know we provide financial institutions with:
- Domestic and international wires
- Foreign exchange and trade services
- Custodial services
- Asset and liability management services
- Online banking – payments & transactions monitoring
Are we a good business match?
Let's talk if your financial institution needs assistance with:
- Treasury Management - Our cash management tools may reduce administrative burdens and make your capital work harder.
- Federal Funds - City National Bank meets the requirements under Regulation F and has a competitive edge in the daily purchase and sale of
- International Banking - Leverage City National's international correspondent banking network. We can assist your bank and its clients with daily international needs, including Foreign Exchange, Standby and Commercial Letters of Credit.
- Employee Retirement Services - Our comprehensive "turnkey"
401(k) and profit sharing programs are distinguished by exceptional investment
flexibility, responsive serice and reliable systems.
- Other Products & Services - Our team of Investment and Trust Professionals stand ready to guide you in all money management needs.
To learn more, please contact Stewart Ekelund, Manager, Correspondent Banking at (213) 673-8607,
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PT).