Business Operating Lines of Credit
Business Operating Lines of Credit1
Small-business owners must be financially nimble to meet changing or unexpected business needs and opportunities. City National provides a full suite of small-business lines of credit to address your various cash-flow requirements due to such circumstances.
A City National business operating line of credit enables you to respond quickly to opportunities and adjustments while providing easy, convenient access to your funds.
Lines of Credit for Small Business
- Business Lines - A revolving line available for various short-term working capital needs for credit over $250,000.
- Basic Business Builder - A smart solution for businesses that need credit from $10,000 up to $250,000.
- Business Equity Lines - A revolving line secured by the business owner’s residential property, which provides access to more credit using home equity.
- Commercial Equity Lines - Lines up to $2 million are available for any business purpose when drawn on the equity of eligible commercial real estate.
- Asset-Based Lending - Borrow against the value of your business assets, rather than tie up working capital, when sales are growing faster than your capital base or when your business requires a major investment in assets.
- All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval. Residential mortgages and home equity products are not available in all states. Ask us for more information about the states City National Bank lends in. Aircraft loans are offered through First American Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of City National Bank.