Other Secured Lending
Other Secured Financing1
Loans & Lines of Credit for Nonprofits1
City National's full suite of loans and lines of credit customized for nonprofits underscores our dedication to helping community-focused organizations thrive in challenging economic conditions.
As our nonprofit client, you can rely on your relationship manager and our team of experienced professionals to thoroughly understand your financing requirements before utilizing our expertise to develop a financing plan that maximizes your organizational strengths, addresses short-term cash-flow needs and provides long-term planning support.
Nonprofit organizations leverage City National loans or credit lines in multiple ways:
- Construction, renovation and leasehold improvement
- Related soft costs, including professional fees and permits
- Relocation costs
Working Capital Loans and Lines of Credit
- Bridging capital campaign receipts, grants, government contracts and other receivables
- Lines of credit to support temporary cash-flow needs
- Program expansion
- Office equipment and furniture
- Computer hardware and software
- HVAC and security systems
- Other program- and facility-related equipment
Our senior management team is accessible to you anytime, reflecting our overall support of your organization's endeavors. We hope our responsiveness to your needs helps your nonprofit improve the lives of people in our local communities.
- All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval. Residential mortgages and home equity products are not available in all states. Ask us for more information about the states City National Bank lends in. Aircraft loans are offered through First American Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of City National Bank.