Banking for Legal Professionals
The professionals in City National’s Law Firm Banking Services Group understand attorneys' diverse financial needs, from trust accounts for clients and everyday transactions to long-term financial planning. Your Private Banker is dedicated to offering customized solutions1 for the legal industry.
Private Platinum Banking
Streamline your daily money management with an interest-bearing Private Platinum Checking Account2 that enables you to pay bills and manage cash flow.
- Tiered rates that offer a higher rate for maintaining larger balances
- No monthly maintenance or overdraft fees3
- Visa® Platinum Check Card provides access to your funds anywhere Visa check cards are accepted
- No City National fees for using non-City National ATMs and unlimited rebates of reasonable ATM surcharges from non-City National ATM providers worldwide4
- Free City National Online® for quick and secure account management
- Complimentary City National Mobile Banking with FASTdeposit® allows you to deposit checks from your home or office2,5
- Complimentary printed checks when ordered from City National
- Free incoming and outgoing domestic and international wire transfers, standard 6-month stop payments and cashier's checks
- Safe deposit box discount of up to $1506
Sophisticated Lending & Credit Solutions7
From leveraging investment assets to supporting capital contribution obligations, our experienced banking professionals understand your unique credit needs and can offer customized solutions to meet your goals. As a City National client, you receive the following benefits:
- Preferred rates on certain consumer loan products. Ask us for details7.
- City National Crystal® Visa Infinite® Credit Card with City National Rewards®
A City National Private Banker is dedicated to you with before- and after-hours banking services, available by appointment, backed by a professional team of advisors ready to provide answers and guidance.
Exclusive Invitations to Bank and Industry-Sponsored Events
- Take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about your industry through City National-sponsored industry events and learning seminars.
- City National Bank and its affiliates and subsidiaries, as a matter of policy, do not give tax, accounting, regulatory or legal advice. Rules in the areas of law, tax, and accounting are subject to change and open to varying interpretations. You should consult with your other advisors on the tax, accounting and legal implications of actions you may take based on any strategies presented taking into account your own particular circumstances.
- The Private Platinum Checking Account is an interest-bearing account subject to the restrictions stated in the City National Private Platinum Checking Account Disclosure. See City National’s most current Account Agreement and Disclosure and applicable Fee Schedule for additional terms and conditions. Benefits and services may change at any time without notice. If you maintain certain balance requirements, you may qualify for additional benefits.
- Includes overdraft, uncollected and insufficient funds (“NSF”) fees. City National Bank reserves the right to return, unpaid, any items drawn and presented against insufficient or uncollected funds.
- City National Bank will pay all reasonable surcharges assessed by non-City National Bank ATM operators. The ATM/Check Card International Fee is not a surcharge and is not included in the waiver of surcharges.
- City National Online, which includes Online Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Banking with FASTdeposit, requires that you have an access device and an Internet Service Provider which you must pay for separately. FASTdeposit for Mobile Banking is available automatically as part of the iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ downloadable applications. Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Select clients can request a higher deposit limit. Deposit limits and account eligibility apply. City National Online and FASTdeposit are registered trademarks of City National Bank, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Safe deposit boxes are subject to availability. Certain restrictions apply. See your Private Client Relationship Manager for details.
- All loans, lines of credit, credit cards and other types of financing are subject to credit approval. Residential mortgages and home equity products are not available in all states. Ask us for more information about the states City National Bank lends in. Aircraft loans are offered through First American Equipment Finance, a subsidiary of City National Bank.