Precise Stock Selection
City National's stock selection process gives our clients significant advantages.
Our precise stock selection process tracks a large and diverse field of domestic stocks. In evaluating these stocks, we assess the valuation, earnings growth, price and risk potential of each company. We employ both quantitative and qualitative methods, including our own proprietary computer analysis, which creates a comparative ranking of companies within each key industrial sector and the market at large.
To gauge each company's position in the marketplace, our investment managers apply this ranking and review more qualitative information surrounding these factors:
- Industry and competitive trends
- Legal or environmental landscape
- Management changes or potential strategic changes
- Perceived risk levels
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value