Keep your City National Bank Visa® check and credit cards safer with City National Card Alerts. Available for most City National Visa personal and business cards1, City National Card Alerts notifies you of certain card activity so that you can act quickly to reduce potential or additional fraud on your account. Monitor transactions in near-real-time2 with Card Alerts sent via SMS text message and/or email.
- Threshold Amount Alert: A transaction amount is greater than a preset dollar amount you have established.
- Decline Alert: A transaction is declined for any reason.
- Card Not Present Alert: A transaction is made without physically presenting the card, e.g., online or by telephone.
- ATM Withdrawal Alert: A transaction is made at an ATM.
- International Alert: A transaction is made outside of the United States.
- Gas Station Alert: A transaction is made at a gas station (e.g., fuel, car wash, convenience store, etc.).
How to Enroll
- Go to cnb.com and create your profile by accessing "Card Alerts" under the "Sign In" tab.
- Follow the instructions to create your Card Alerts account
Contact Visa at (855) 850-5080 if you have trouble enrolling. View our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
2Actual time to receive an alert is dependent on wireless service and coverage within your wireless service area. The alerts service may not be available in all areas. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Certain restrictions apply. See Card Alerts Terms and Conditions for full details.