Personal Money Market Account
City National Bank does business as CN Bank in the State of Florida.
Higher Interest, Increased Earnings
The Personal Money Market Account is ideal if you wish to maximize your interest income or save for future purchases with a low minimum balance.
- Tiered interest rates so higher balances earn higher rates
- Six debit transactions allowed per statement cycle
- We offer online banking, scheduled transfers, ATM/debit cards and more 1
- Funds are insured up to the maximum amount allowed by the FDIC
Use your money market account to save for future purchases, or to maximize your interest income.
Rates & Fees
- Required Opening Deposit - $2,500
- Minimum daily balance to waive monthly maintenance fee: $2,500
- Monthly maintenance fee if minimum daily balance not met: $20
|Balance||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*||Interest Rate*|
|Less than $10,000||0.05%||0.05%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$100,000 - $499,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$500,000 - $999,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$1,000,000 and over||0.15%||0.15%|
* The interest rate and associated Annual Percentage Yield ("APY") are accurate as of 8/12/2020, are established by City National Bank and may vary as often as daily. APY assumes no withdrawal of credited interest and no change in interest rate for a full year. Service fees may reduce account earnings. Stated APY is based on monthly compounding.
- Certain activity may count toward transaction limits and may be subject to fees.