Personal Checking Plus
A non-interest-bearing personal checking account that provides the basic financial tools to help you manage your day-to-day financial needs, plus additional features and benefits.1
- Monthly maintenance fee is waived when the combined balance requirement is met2
- No monthly fee for one personal savings or money market account3
- No City National Bank fee for use of non-City National Bank ATMs
- ATM surcharge rebates from non-City National Bank ATM providers4
- Required Opening Deposit - $1,000
- Average combined balance required to waive the monthly maintenance fee: $7,500
- Monthly maintenance fee if combined balance is not met: $25
- Per-Item fee: none
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay5
- Free Mobile Banking with City National FASTdeposit®6
- See City National’s Account Agreement and Disclosures and applicable Fee Schedule for additional terms and conditions.
- Please refer to City National’s Account Agreement and Disclosures and applicable Fee Schedule for details about how the average combined balance required to waive the monthly maintenance fee is calculated.
- Additional accounts must be owned by the same individual who owns the Personal Checking Plus account.
- ATM surcharge rebates are limited to three (3) surcharges or $15 per statement cycle, whichever comes first. The ATM/Check Card International Transaction Fee is not a surcharge and is not included in the ATM surcharge rebate.
- City National Online®, which includes Online Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Banking with FASTdeposit, requires that you have an access device and an Internet Service Provider which you must pay for separately and standard account fees apply.
- FASTdeposit for Mobile Banking is available automatically as part of the iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ downloadable applications. Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and account eligibility apply. Select clients can request a higher deposit limit.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.