Safe & Easy Wire Transfers
A wire transfer is the fastest method for moving funds to another business, person or other recipient or entity. If you need to send funds immediately to a recipient located in the U.S. you can quickly and easily provide the recipient's information online, by fax, or in a branch.
City National's online wire transfer service is available to our small business clients via our Treasury Net service, which offers fast input of wire transfers and real-time transaction notification.
Features & Benefits
Initiate Wire Transfers
- Schedule future dated wire transfers for domestic transfers up to 45 calendar days in advance.
- Send funds to U.S. recipients - In most domestic transfer cases funds are credited the same day.
- Send funds to international recipients - You can transfer USD or foreign currency to recipients outside the United States. With international transfers, funds may be subject to a longer wait time before they become available.
Track Wire Transfers
- Receive alerts - Easily monitor the status of your initiated wire transfers with incoming and outgoing wire transfer email alerts.
- Review reports of initiated wire transfers using the detailed summary and transaction reporting.
- View and print all pending, sent and incoming wire transfer details.
- View audit logs online.
Customize the system for your needs
- Use our simple standardized entry screens for easy input of wire transfer information. So that you can be sure you've entered information correctly we've even included payment format edit checks.
- Create your own input templates for recurring wire transfers so you can easily manage the sending of a large volume of wire transfers - customized for your needs.
- Control staff member access for creation, approval and release of wire transfers. Set up multiple levels for staff approvals and establish controls for user transactions.