Business Bill Pay
An Exercise in Efficiency
- Available through Business Online or Treasury Net
- Quick and easy to use
Making a bill payment has never been easier. In its simplest form, Business Bill Pay is the online tool your business can use to issue payments. But it is so much more. From this single resource you can:
- Save payee information for future payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Easily review transaction information
- Upload payment information to various accounting software platforms
Features & Benefits
- Works with our other online services - Our Business Bill Pay is integrated with Business Online and Treasury Net - and you only need one logon.
- Multi-user access - Set up other employees to create or approve payments. You can specify, create and approve payment limits for each user.
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- Set up automatic payments for recurring expenses of same amounts, such as rent or mortgage payments. You can schedule recurring payments for any amount up to $50,000.00. You can send money to any company or individual in the U.S.
- Make one-time payments for different amounts at different times, for payments like the telephone or electrical power bill.
- Schedule payments in advance up to 12 months.
- Include invoice numbers and credit memo information with your payments.
- Store payee information so it's easy to schedule future payments.
- Expedited payments are available if you need them.
- Require payment approvals so that you can easily monitor payments before they go out.
- Keep track of payments
- Review payments that are pending, make changes or cancel them.
- View 18 months of history for all payments, including those that are approved, pending approval or already paid.
- Order CD-ROM of payment and E-Bill History
- Saves time, costs and paper - Can potentially offer a significant savings on the costs associated with printing and mailing checks. For no extra charge, clients can get their bills online (E-Bills) from a growing list of companies.