Integrating Your Accounting System to Your Bank
City National Bank's EASI Link service creates an integrated banking gateway to accept payment instructions submitted by your accounting system, and provides your accounting system with up-to-date balance and transaction reporting from City National Bank.
EASI Link will help improve efficiency by integrating your banking transactions with your accounting system. This brings you closer to a straight through processing environment, saving you time while maintaining the high standards of bank-administered transactional risk controls and account authorities.
How It Works
You enter payment instructions into your accounting system, which in turn interfaces directly with EASI Link for processing at City National. Updates from the bank are sent back to your accounting system for a host of services available through City National Bank.
City National provides an additional layer of security by allowing you to review and release high value payments online before they are processed. Payment thresholds determine which payment orders are routed to the online Release Site. The site also provides online reporting of all of your transaction processing activity.
EASI Link provides businesses with:
- Account Transfers
- ACH Transactions
- Balance Inquiries
- Bill Payments
- Brokerage Account Transfers
- Brokerage Balance Inquiries
- City National Credit Card Reporting
- Direct Send of Check Images for Deposit
- Domestic Wires
- Drawdown Wires
- Incoming Wire Notification
- Outsourced Check Issuance and Printing
- Stop Payments
- Greater efficiency - Your staff controls bank interactions through the familiar interface of your accounting software.
- Enhance productivity - Eliminates transactional dual entry
- Minimize errors - Reduce the risk of input errors caused by double entry.
- Improves processing time and costs by utilizing a real-time interface
- Security - EASI Link supports the high standards of bank-administered transactional risk controls and account authorities.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value