Certificates of Deposit
If you are you looking for a way to increase the return on your savings, and don't have a need for immediate access to your funds then City National Bank's Certificate of Deposit (CD) Accounts may be just what you are looking for. They are a great choice if you have a time-specific savings need, or if you just want to diversify your portfolio.
You decide the amount of money you wish to deposit into your CD account and the length of time you wish to invest the money. Generally, you will receive a higher interest rate on CDs with longer terms and higher balances.
- Flexible terms from 7 days up to 5 years to meet your savings needs1
- Competitive interest rates
- CD's may be used for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Open a CD for as little as $ 2,500 (IRA minimum is $500)
- Available to individuals and businesses
- Funds are insured up to the maximum amount allowed by the FDIC
- Convenient automatic renewal
So whether you are building assets for retirement or looking for a low-risk way to increase the return on your savings, find the right solution at City National Bank.