Continuing Professional Education
Economic & Investment Forums / Economic Forecast & Market Updates
Learning Objectives – Following each event, participants should be able to speak knowledgeably about topics that include the economy, market trends and investment opportunities with other members of their organization or company, and/or with any of their clients.
Cyber Fraud Seminars
Learning Objectives – Following each event, participants should be able to recognize and share information about cyber fraud including tips to protect you and your clients' money, identity, and confidential information; ways to confront this threat; and steps to take to thwart fraudsters such as installing anti-virus programs and using privacy controls to minimize the sharing of personal information.
General CPE Information
- Program Level – These programs offer an overview on topics mentioned under the "Learning Objectives" heading.
- No prerequisites are required to attend the learning events. The events are open to all, clients as well as non-clients.
- Instructional Method – This is a Group-Live offering, which means that all events occur in real time. They will not be webcast or recorded for viewing later.
- CPE credits are awarded to participants of these City National events. Participants will receive a maximum of 1 credit.
- Registration information will be available in every learning event invitation.
- All events are free. Since no fees will be charged, a fee policy is unnecessary.
- Please contact Nathan.Osadchey@cnb.com for further questions or concerns regarding the City National Bank learning events.
- City National Bank is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org