Supporting Your Quality of Life
At City National Bank we're as committed to our colleagues as we are to our clients. When you're a part of our team, we want to help you make the most of your working life, and to maintain a work-life balance that is as comfortable, healthy, and secure as possible.
City National Bank takes a modern approach to benefits, and offers a holistic program of benefits and perquisites which support and address physical, emotional, financial and social needs. Our benefits include comprehensive and competitive services and offerings that provide colleagues and their families with important protections that include::
- Health Benefits – comprehensive medical & prescription, dental, and vision benefits with the freedom to select the right coverage for you and your family.
- Well-being – a wellness program that promotes healthy behaviors and provides you with access to a wide range of health tools and resources to help you learn about, adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts – that allow you to set aside pretax dollars to help pay for health and/or dependent day care expenses.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance – Provides financial protection in the event of accident.
- Life insurance – coverage for you, as well as the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself, your spouse/domestic partner and/or children.
- Short or Long Term Disability insurance – that provides income replacement for qualifying periods of disability.
- Business Travel Accident insurance - that provides protections when traveling on City National Bank business.
- Paid time off benefits – paid benefits for sick time, vacation and specified holidays which vary by service, title and/or geographic area.
- Retirement benefits – that help you build a solid foundation and save toward a secure financial future. We offer a 401(k) plan that allows you to contribute on a pre-tax or after-tax Roth basis, provides a company match on your contributions up to a specified amount, and also provides for an additional company contribution whether or not you contribute to the plan. Additionally, those who qualify have an opportunity to defer compensation over and above the 401(k) limits in a separate, tax-deferred investment program.
Eligible colleagues can choose from a variety of health and welfare benefit plan options, and may elect to cover their spouse or domestic partner and/or children based on plan-specific criteria.
Other benefits available to colleagues include an employee assistance program, colleague discounts, tuition assistance, banking services and more.
This is a brief summary of benefits offered through City National Bank, and does not replace the plan document(s) or insurance contract(s) that govern in all cases, including eligibility for such benefits. City National Bank reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate any of its benefits plans, options, practices, policies or programs at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Join our Team
For a listing of open positions at City National Bank, follow us @CNB_Careers on Twitter, or search for current job openings.