Business Point-of-Sale Solutions
Elavon* offers solutions to fit your payment processing needs regardless of your industry – retail, restaurant, health care, service, mail order/telephone order, e-commerce and many more.
- Smart/Chip Card/ EMV terminals – A wide variety of countertop, wireless and Bluetooth terminals allow acceptance of EMV/Smart/Chip Cards, helping to protect you and your customers from counterfeit card fraud with the latest EMV technology.
- Mobile Wallet Payments - Accept mobile wallet payments such as Apple Pay™ , Visa payWave,® and MasterPass™.
- Tablet based Solutions - Talech and NCR Silver are both affordable point of sale solutions that enable small business owners to better manage and grow their operation, as well as meet customer demand for various types of payment acceptance. They offer more than just payment acceptance, they help small and mid-sized businesses take orders, manage inventory, scan items, build loyalty, track employee hours, provide insights into customers' buying behaviors and purchasing patterns.
- Software and Internet products - Converge is a secure, hosted payment solution that allows you to accept payments whether in-store, via mail order/telephone order (MO/TO), online, or using a mobile device. And you can manage it all in one place, easily and securely online. Available security features like encryption and tokenization help you protect your cardholders' data throughout the payment process.
- Mobile Solutions - The Converge mobile app can turn your mobile device into a payment terminal. This mobile app gives you the ability to accept payments anywhere you go using your smartphone or tablet.
- VAR interfaces - Seamless integration of your point-of-sale system when connected directly to Elavon using a variety of proprietary interface specifications supported by more than 100 value-added resellers and software providers.
* Pursuant to agreement City National Bank exclusively markets the merchant services of Elavon, Inc. to its clients and may receive compensation for its services. The information discussed is general in nature and may not apply to your specific situation. Elavon, Inc. is an independent merchant transaction processing service and is not owned by City National Bank or any City National Bank affiliate. Services provided by Elavon are subject to a separate agreement on application approval.