EASI Link Connector
EASI Link® Connector
Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration
Create a seamless user experience by integrating your banking activities with your enterprise accounting software. City National’s EASI Link Connector allows you to send payments and track processing, all within Microsoft Dynamics GP — while maintaining security and control.
How It Works
Users can initiate payments within Microsoft Dynamics GP; payments are then sent to City National Bank for processing via EASI Link. Throughout the processing cycle, transaction statuses can be tracked and updated directly to your Microsoft Dynamics GP software.
- Provides a complete view of banking transactions within Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Automates transactions from initial payment to bank reconciliation
- Brings you closer to a straight-through processing environment
- Reduces processing costs and input error risk
- Eliminates transactional dual entry
- Reduces processing time by using a real-time interface
City National provides an additional layer of security with a web-based Release Site. You can review and release high-value payments before they are processed. Payment thresholds will determine which payment requests are routed to the Release Site.
- DDA Account Transfers
- Brokerage Balance Inquiries
- ACH Transactions
- Positive Pay Exception and Issue Management
- DDA Balance Inquiries
- Stop Payments and Cancels
- Information Reporting
- Domestic Wires
- DDA Statement Images
- International Wires
- Paid Check Images
- Outsource Check Issuance and Printing
- Brokerage Account Transfers
- Foreign Exchange Rates
- Electronic Bank Reconciliation
- Expedited City National Commercial Card Payments
Microsoft Dynamics is a registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc.
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value