Business Equity Lines
Use your owner-occupied residence to finance your business.
- Many lenders direct business owners to their consumer equity line of credit product. We offer another alternative.
- A revolving line of credit provided to the business, with the business owner’s residence as collateral.
- A variable interest rate.
Using home equity allows business owners to access more credit for their business. Use your owner-occupied residential property as security.
- Available for commercial entities and sole proprietors only.
- Used for Business purposes.
- Access by check, electronic banking and telephone transfer.
- 5 year term
- 1/4% rate discount for automatic payments from a City National checking or savings account.
- Interest only monthly payments.2
- Minimum: $10,000
- Maximum: $2,000,000
First or Second Trust Deed on owner-occupied single-family residence (SFR), including 1-4 units (California and Nevada properties only, including secondary homes). Ineligible properties include manufactured and mobile homes, mixed use properties, properties listed for sale, and vacant land.
- Balloon payment due at maturity.
- Certain fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Ask us for details.
- Subject to credit approval.