Homeowners Associations (HOA)
Supporting Your Association's Financial Strength
Running a Homeowners Association can be very demanding. Your transactions are detailed, time sensitive, and require your complete attention. City National Bank lets you focus on your business while we focus on helping you with banking.
With over 30 years serving HOAs, City National Bank has the depth of knowledge and the products and services to meet your needs.
Work with Industry Experts
City National Bank's Specialty Deposits Client Services Representatives and Personal Banking Officers regularly attend industry meetings to stay informed about issues facing the HOA industry today.
We are proud members of:
- Community Associations Institute
- California Association of Community Managers
Get Effective, Secure Funds Management
City National Bank provides up-to-the-minute information on your financial transactions along with the tools you need to manage payables and receivables. These include:
- Lock Box Services
- Book2BankSM (Payment integration and invoice management)
- E-Deposit remote deposit capture
- EASI Link® (Eliminate double entry)
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- Account Transfers
- Real Time Information Reporting
- Account Alerts
- Multi-user management controls and audit features
Protect Against Fraud
Financial fraud is among the biggest challenges facing business owners today. City National Bank has tools to help safeguard against potential losses.
- Positive Pay – Helps stop check fraud by matching the checks presented for payment with your issue file.
- Payee Verify Positive Pay – Our more robust check fraud product allows us to match check numbers, amounts, and payee information. Ask one of our representatives about this option
- Dual control and token authentication – Protects wire transfers and ACH transactions.
- ACH fraud protection – Blocks all ACH transactions or allows the creation of filters that allow only those ACH payments you approve for payment. Note: City National Bank places blocks on all ACH transactions on escrow trust accounts.
For more information, visit our Fraud Prevention Center.