Money Market Account
Money Market Accounts: Higher Interest, Increased Earnings
We offer Money Market Accounts for businesses looking for a savings vehicle that pays a higher rate of interest. The money market account limits the number of debit transactions to six per month, yet pays you a higher rate of interest than an interest checking account so your earnings can accumulate faster.
- A choice of accounts with a range of interest tiers. This allows you to earn higher rates with higher balances, but with no minimum balance required to earn interest
- Multiple statement cycle options
- Account services. We offer online banking, scheduled transfers, ATM cards, bank-by-mail, and more1
Use your money market account to save for future purchases, to fund employee benefit plans, or to maximize your interest income.
Account Options Include
- Business Money Market Account: Gives you the lowest balance requirements and fees - great for those just starting out.
- Business Ladder Money Market Account: Gives you a higher interest rate as your savings grow
Whichever City National money market account you choose, your funds are insured by the FDIC up to the Standard Maximum Deposit Insurance Amount. We also provide you with monthly account statements -- electronic or paper -- for accurate record keeping.
- Certain activity may count toward transaction limits and may be subject to fees.