City National Business Suite Phase 2: Get Started
Phase 2: Get Started
- Sign in during Get Started period
- During the weekend ahead of the Get Started phase 2, you will receive a temporary password from City National Online, and you will use this password with the User ID provided to sign in to City National Online to access Business Suite. When you sign in for the ﬁrst time, you will want to delete your browser’s cache, temporary ﬁles, and cookies to ensure your login does not conﬂict with existing ﬁles. Please refer to the first time login guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review and validate users and their permissions
- Make time to review your list of users to ensure each has migrated successfully. Also, you will need to validate each user's permissions (especially ACH limits, if applicable), as they will have changed in the new system.
- Review training materials
- Download data and print reports
- While most of your data will be migrated automatically, you may want to download data, save backups and print certain reports from Treasury Net. Review our list to see items that will and will not automatically convert.
- Approve migrated wire templates and ACH databases
- Your wire templates and ACH databases will be migrated to the new system, but will need to be reviewed and approved in Business Suite, otherwise your templates will not be available for use with payments.
- Re-establish data that does not migrate
- Re-establish all alerts, transfer templates and recurring transfers and ACH payments, as well as favorite reports, as these items do not migrate.
- Test a positive check issue file
- Standard and custom import formats will be made available in the new system during your migration weekend. In the positive pay module, you may use the Issue Upload Test feature to ensure your import map is working properly and issues are uploaded successfully.
- Approve Check Positive Pay issues
- On the last business day of transacting in Treasury Net – before the 7 p.m. PT cutoff time – ensure that you review and approve the check issue information that you entered that day or on previous days.
- Ensure users have signed in
- Add Business Suite to your trusted sites and bookmarks, and make sure all of your users have received their new temporary passwords and have signed in to Business Suite.
Migration Specialists are available to help you during your transition to Business Suite. Call the Migration Help Line at (855) 835-8714, Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PT.