City National Business Essentials Phase 2: Get Started
Phase 2: Get Started
Please make sure you follow the steps below during the Get Started phase.
- Sign in during Get Started period
- During the weekend before the Get Started phase, you will receive a temporary password from City National. You will use this password with the User ID provided to sign in to City National Online and access Business Essentials. When you sign in for the ﬁrst time, you will want to delete your browser’s cache, temporary ﬁles, and cookies to ensure your login does not conﬂict with existing ﬁles. Please refer to the first time login guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review and validate users and their permissions
- Make time to review your list of users to ensure each migrated successfully; also, you will need to validate each user’s permissions as they have changed in the new system.
- Review training materials
- Download data and print reports
- While most of your data will be automatically migrated, you may want to download data, save backups and print certain reports from Business Online. For example, we recommend downloading account history for loan accounts, foreign currency deposit accounts and sweep accounts, as applicable. Review our list to see what will be automatically converted.
- Ensure users have signed in
- Add Business Essentials to your trusted sites and bookmarks, and make sure all of your users have received their new temporary passwords and have signed in to Business Essentials.
Migration Specialists are available to help you during your transition to Business Essentials. Call the Migration Help Line at (855) 835-8714, Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PT.