City National Business Essentials Phase 1: Pre-Migration
Phase 1: Pre-Migration
Please make sure you follow the steps below during the Pre-Migration phase.
- Clean up inactive users
- Remove inactive users who no longer use the system and should not be migrated.
- Notify users to validate email in Business Online
- At migration, we will send users a temporary password to the email on file in Business Online. Please ask users to review this email under Setup > Change My Security Question to ensure that it is current.
- Distribute User IDs
- You will receive your users' User IDs in the mail. You will be responsible for distributing these User IDs to your users. Note: Our goal is to preserve your current User IDs for each user, but in some cases, a user's User ID may need to be updated for it to be unique in the new system. Contact us if you have questions about specific User IDs.
- Minimize changes in Business Online after data migration
- As you are able, please minimize any changes in Business Online as we approach migration to Business Essentials. From Phase 2 until Phase 3, any updates you make in Business Online will need to be repeated in the new system.
Migration Specialists are available to help you during your transition to Business Essentials. Call the Migration Help Line at (855) 835-8714, Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PT.