City National Business Essentials Phase 1: Pre-Migration
Phase 1: Pre-Migration
Please make sure you follow the steps below during the Pre-Migration phase. It is important to complete any updates to users and templates prior to 6 p.m. PT on the Wednesday evening preceding Phase 2 to ensure these changes migrate from Business Online to Business Essentials.
- Clean up inactive users
- Remove inactive users who no longer use the system and should not be migrated.
- Notify users to validate email in Business Online
- At migration, we will send users a temporary password to the email on file in Business Online. Please ask users to review this email under Setup > Change My Security Question to ensure that it is current.
- Distribute User IDs
- You will receive your users' User IDs in the mail. You will be responsible for distributing these User IDs to your users. Note: Our goal is to preserve your current User IDs for each user, but in some cases, a user's User ID may need to be updated for it to be unique in the new system. Contact us if you have questions about specific User IDs.
- Minimize activity in Business Online as we approach data migration and Phase 2.
- As you are able, please minimize any changes in Business Online as we approach migration to Business Essentials. Any changes or updates made to Business Online after 6 p.m. PT on the Wednesday evening prior to migration weekend and Phase 2 will need to be repeated in Business Essentials.
Migration Specialists are available to help you during your transition to Business Essentials. Call the Migration Help Line at (855) 835-8714, Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PT.