Manage Your Merchant Account Data
City National and Elavon understand the importance of keeping tabs on your growing business and understanding all aspects of your merchant account. With Merchant Connect, Elavon provides online browser-based reporting solutions. Their Automated Customer Service (ACS) software solution helps you manage your data.
How Merchant Connect Works
- It integrates all the information you need to better manage your electronic payment processing activity in an online, easy-to-use format.
- It's accessible from any web browser through a secure log on to virtually real-time account information at your convenience.
- You choose the level of reporting that best fits your needs.
Benefits You Can Bank On
- View or update your merchant profile.
- View your merchant statements and obtain information on how to read your statements and understand the fees and charges you see on your statement.
- Request additional information on new products such as electronic check conversion or electronic gift cards.
- Track shipments of recent supply and equipment orders.
- View account deposit information with ability to drill down to detailed batch information.
- View chargeback and retrieval history and current status.
- View account support materials focused on helping you manage your account and stay up-to-date on all important industry information.
How Automated Customer Service (ACS) Works
- Easily manage transaction data from multiple locations or multiple merchant accounts using the ACS transaction reporting and reconciliation tool.
- Manage multiple sales channels - the perfect solution for chains, franchises, or any businesses with multiple locations.
- Research and reconcile transactions with powerful tools that allow comprehensive reporting capabilities and data download via the Internet or dial-up.
ACS Features and Benefits
- Manage transaction data across your business.
- Export data to external applications for additional data management and reporting capabilities.
- Track chargebacks and retrievals.
- Reporting Options:
- Review Activity
- Statement Review
- Merchant Analysis
- Interchange Summary
- Chargeback Reporting and more
To find out more about merchant services, contact us at (888) 455-5050 or speak with your City National Bank representative today.