Electronic Gift Cards
Increase Sales & Promote Your Business
If you offer paper gift certificates as a part of your business, or have considered doing so, you can't afford to pass up the Electronic Gift Card program backed by the power of Elavon.
An Electronic Gift Card (EGC) program allows you to extend more payment choices to your customers while adding value to your business. Expand your market, increase revenue and build customer loyalty - all with electronic efficiency. When customers give Electronic Gift Cards to friends and family, your market can quickly expand as gift card recipients become new customers. What's more, gift card users often use the card value towards a larger purchase.
How EGC Works
- Retain 100% of the purchased value of the card with an EGC program.
- Unlike paper certificates, you are able to deduct the sales price from the card with the remaining balance to be used later.
- Return visits are practically guaranteed since the remaining card balance will be spent at your business.
- Monitor details online for transactions and card balances via www.merchantconnect.com.
- One card style
- DBA name, street address and phone printed on card
- Simple packaging
- 100 cards
- Envelopes included
- Recommended for single location merchants
- Cards shipped within 5 business days!
- Eight card styles (double cards)
- One color logo OR 3 lines of text
- 3 text-style options
- 10 imprint color options
- Order the quantity needed
- Envelopes included
- Cards shipped within 2-3 weeks from proof approval
- Totally customized design
- Full color front/black back
- Design services available
- Minimum order quantity of 500
- Cards shipped within 4-6 weeks from proof approval
EGC Features and Benefits
- Increased Revenue - Gift card purchases float revenue until they are redeemed, increasing your cash flow and earning you interest. Gift card recipients typically spend more than the value of the card.
- Reduced Costs - Since the cards have no value until activated, fraud is significantly reduced. Unlike paper certificates, there's no need to manually issue and reconcile outstanding balances.
- More Business - Gift cards continue to be a top holiday and birthday gift item. Use gift cards as merchandise credits to ensure the returned value will be used at your business. And finally, gift cards become a "portable billboard" with your business name or logo.
- Easy To Use - Works seamlessly with various terminals, PC Software, or an integrated point-of-sale device.
To find out more about merchant services, contact us at (888) 455-5050 or speak with your City National Bank representative today.